Shiney's Bull Shine Cutting Polish is Step 2 in a 3 step paint correction process. The clear-coat cleaner restores gloss and polishes surface to a smooth mirror finish.
Best used with a rotary or dual action buffer and a medium cut foam polishing pad.
We recommend starting with this product if you do not have heavy scratches to remove.
- Start slow and less aggressive. You can always go more aggressive if a less aggressive approach does not work. If the less aggressive approach is not providing the desired results, increase the product strength.
- Work in small sections. This allows you to test your methods to ensure they are working before you buff the entire car.
- Check your work and check it often. This will allow you to make any necessary adjustments to your methods.
- Work slow and light. This is not a race - the best results will take some time, but it is well worth it to see your paint shine like new. If you try to work too fast, you can cause damage to your paint.
- Cover areas to avoid messy clean ups. There will be some sling from the rotary and orbital polisher. If you cover areas you are not applying product, this will eliminate the need for unnecessary clean ups.
- Last but not least, we are striving for a perfect finish, but know there will not be a perfect finish unless you decide to repaint the entire vehicle. There will always be some small and minor blemishes.