Shiney's Glass Cleaner is an ammonia free, streak free glass cleaner designed to provide flawless clarity on your glass surfaces. Quickly removes dirt, grime and bugs.
How to Use:
- In a shaded area, Spray glass cleaner directly on the glass. This allows for the spray to help dissolve bugs, tar, sap, dirt and less desirable bird droppings. For bigger areas like the windshield and back window, wash the windows in sections to ensure they are properly cleaned.
- Use a microfiber towel to dry the windows. Wipe the glass in an up-and-down motion, then in a side-to-side motion to ensure the windows are streak-free.
- For stubborn bugs, there are 3 options
- Use a razor blade and scrape the window to remove those pesky bugs
- Use a bug remover similar to our Bull Shine Bug Gone - spray on similar to glass cleaner and let dissolve and then wipe off with a microfiber towel
- Use clay on the windows. Clay is an excellent way to remove bugs from the windows. It will grab on to the bugs, tar or sap and remove it immediately. Be sure to use a clay lubricator to keep the clay moving. Similar to claying your paint, the glass will be smooth when all contaminants are removed.
For interior windows, the process is a bit different because you do not want to spray the glass cleaner directly on the glass. This prevents more clean up by not allowing the overspray to land on the interior components like the dash or doors.
- Spray the glass cleaner onto the cloth
- Wipe the glass with a glass microfiber towel in an opposite direction as the exterior. This allows you to see what side of the window may need to be cleaned again if the glass is streaked of smudged
Tip: Clean the windows from the passenger side. This allows you to fully reach the windshield without the steering wheel in the way.