CarPro Iron X Iron Remover is a highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced, iron remover that stops rust spots and pre-mature failure of the clear coat by making short work of iron contaminant removal across the entire vehicle!
Iron X as a chemical decontamination saves time and helps avoid the laborious claying process used in traditional car care regimes. The formulation of CarPro Iron X is safe and effective for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
What does Iron X remove?
Airborne chemical compounds and ferrous particles (particles containing iron) actually penetrate the paint and create corrosive compounds that eat deep into the paint's sub-layers. This is a gradual process that is not evident until it's too late.
Iron X contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolves the sintered iron by forming a water soluble iron complex. No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as Iron X. The Iron X Paint and wheels decontamination system was developed to remove the root of the problem rather than just shave off the top of the particle in the manner traditional claying offers.
Iron X sprays on as a transparent liquid. As the cleansing liquid begins to work into the dirt and grime, the formula begins to turn purple or red. This coloring affect is the Iron X Cleaner forming a bond to the sintered iron on the car paint or wheel and changing its state to a water-soluble complex for easy wipe or rinse off. Stubborn, baked on grime may take a small amount of agitation
- Removes Iron Particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Safe to use, Acid Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Clear Coat Paint
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- Safe for use on all solid car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
- Shake Bottle
- Wash vehicle, Rinse vehicle, and remove the majority of the water with a quick towel "once-over"
- Spray Iron X across the contaminated area or vehicle.
- After 2-5 minutes rinse off or wash off if dried (depending on environment and temperatures)
- Verify all Iron X is removed and dry vehicle
- Remove nozzle and replace cap after use (to avoid leakage over time)
- Avoid using on Fabric Convertible tops or rubber that contains recycled tires
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not ingest
- Use outside or in ventilated area
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Avoid inhalation
- Use PPE as needed