Effectively level and remove light scratches, water spots and other stubborn imperfections.
- Fast cutting, low heat and easy polishing
- Compressed material remains porous enough to help absorb the compounding material and avoid wasteful product sling.
- Capable of polishing out to a clear finish.
- Can be used with a rotary or dual action polisher.
Compressed Material remains porous enough to help absorb the compounding material and avoid wasteful product sling .
- How to Use – Always keep surface wet to prevent overheating which may cause distortion or even cracking .
- Fast Cutting – Fast cutting reduces the heat for easy polishing .
- Effective on all tools – For Best Results: Rotary: RPM's between 1,000 - 1,500 Dual Action: OPM's between 3,000 - 4,500
Offered in Partnership with Lake Country Manufacturing