Shiney's Bull Shine Professional Microfiber towel is a professional grade all-purpose towel that is high quality, soft and no edge.
This towel is excellent for polishing and buffing. No edges allow for use on all surfaces and will not scratch your paint. The dual pile design allows you to buff and remove excess waxes, sealants, polishes, compound, or glazes with one microfiber towel. The low nap design is perfect for removing ceramic coatings!
Color: Light Blue
Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Weight: 300 GSM
Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Wash in warm or hot water with mild detergent
- Use a mild detergent that are free of dyes, perfumes, and fabric softener. Fabric softeners will clog the open spaces in the microfiber and the towel will no longer be effective.
- Do no mix cotton towels and microfiber towels together. The microfiber towels will pick up any lint from the cotton towels. Mixing with synthetics that do not lint is ok.
- Hand washing, using a soft bristled brush is also possible. Wash in hot water with mild detergent. Ensure you thoroughly rinse.
- Air drying is the preferred method
- Microfiber dries quick
- If you use a dryer, set it on low heat or no heat
- Dry with other microfiber products - do not mix with other linting towels
Read more about microfiber here.